- Camping Checklist of a Pro-Camper
- What should I look for in Snow Gaiters
- The Importance of Kid’s Outdoor Footwear
- Klymit Sleeping Pad Review
- Dutch Oven Cooking 101
- The Ultimate Sleeping Bag Buying Guide
- Camping Gear – 5 essential pieces
- How to Choose a Portable Water Filter for Hiking and Camping
- Tents for Camping
Write for us
Do you have ideas, valuable information and insight you would be willing to share?
Here at Camping and Outdoor Life we need people willing to share some of their knowledge. We’re looking for articles related to camping, hiking, kayaking and more.
We are always looking for
- DIY projects
- Real life experiences
- Video tutorials or reviews
- Gear reviews
- Tips for beginning campers and hikers
Articles should be 500 words long and include at least one picture. If you would like us to consider featuring your article the image should be 420 x 470 pixels.
If you have an article or video that we use we’ll give you:
- An author bio box with a link to your site and social sites
- And you may include one link in the body of the article, but it must fit naturally
Tell us a little bit about yourself and your camping and hiking experience.